ENTER ONLINE AT: WWW.CMSTRINGERS.COM/ENTRY
The Thanet Open is back and boasts a £6000 prize fund for this year's edition.
The prize money breakdown for the A Grade/Pro event is: Winner: £1200, Runner-Up: £1000, Semi-Final: £700, 1/4 Final: £350, Last 16: £125
This event will be run from Friday 5th November to Sunday 7th November 2021 with the categories below:
A Grade (28 places) - Squash Levels: 5800 and above (PSA Players plus 8 local Kent based players)
B Grade (28 places) - Squash Levels: 2400-5799 (Club Team Players)
C Grade (28 places) - Squash Levels: 1000-2399 (Internal Club League Players)
D Grade (16 places) - Squash Levels: 200-999 (Recreational Players)
E Grade (8 places) - Squash Levels: 0 - 200 (Beginners and Young Juniors)
A to C Grades will be run on Saturday and Sunday (Friday will be used for Round 1 matches for draws over 24 players)
D & E Grades will be run as one-day events on Sunday only.
• Trophies for all grade and plate winners!
• Entry fee £20, payable by cash or card on the day!
• Entry Fee includes The Thanet Open 2021 tournament t-shirt
• All players are guaranteed a minimum of two matches as the event will be run using a knockout and plate format
• All matches will be Best of 5 games using PAR 11 scoring for A to C Grades and Best of 3 games using PAR 11 scoring for D and E Grades
• For all enquiries please email email@example.com or call/text: 07909 531367