The AGM this year will be online via Zoom on Monday 11th July 2022 starting at 8pm.
To join Zoom use meeting ID - 388 148 5407 (no password necessary)
Please can everyone take prior time over next fortnight to read the AGM documents (click on links below)
On the night the AGM agenda will be as follows:
2. AGM minutes 2021 - any noted amends and approval
3. Chairman Report
4. Treasurer Report - vote on League fees and re-election of auditor
5. Director of Sport Report including Head Coach & Development Officer
6. Election of Trustees & Officers
7. League & Cup Competitions:
vote on updated league rules
8. Covid-19 Update - A phased reopening
9. Website/Marketing Report
The committee is very keen to meet more representatives from across the county, so we urge all clubs to send someone to represent you and be a valued voice in taking the sport forward in our county.
If anyone would like to stand for the roles of Chair, Treasurer or Secretary, please let Gloria Riley know be